At Fix My Dentz, we specialise in Paintless Dent Removal. We are experts in Paintless Dent Removal and guarantee you will be satisfied with a flawless finish and the professional service provided by Fix My Dentz. Before you employ someone to fix damage to your car, ensure you are aware of the facts about Paintless Dent Removal. Below are the Fix My Dentz, “Top 10” jargon free facts. Being equipped with these facts will help you make the right decision for you and your car.
- Paintless Dent Removal is also known as PDR.
- PDR is a dent repair method that enables the removal of minor dents from the body work of your vehicle.
- PDR is a more cost effective method of dent removal than employing a body shop to remove the damage. It’s a less expensive process due to fewer steps than traditional repair techniques.
- We commonly make use of PDR to repair hail damage, dings to doors and minor creases and dents.
- With shallow dents there’s a greater likelihood PDR will be a suitable dent removal method for your car.
- PDR is the most effective dent repair technique when:
- Paintwork is unbroken
- Dents are not near the edge of panels
- Panels have not been repaired beforehand
- Fewer materials are required and less time is needed to fix dents using paintless dent removal techniques.
- Using PDR means vehicles are typically returned to customers within a matter of hours.
- There is no need for painting when utilising the PDR method, which means there’s no requirement for paint matching.
- Paintless dent removal is a less invasive process as there’s less need for parts to be disassembled and reassembled.
If the facts about PDR have helped you decide that it’s the repair method you need, get in touch with Fix My Dentz today on 0411517820 for a free, no obligation quote.